We are delighted to report on the activities of Lotus Outreach and our community during 2022. View our 2022 Annual Report in full screen mode or download and share! Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions. Thank you for your support.
Principles and Practices of Financial Management
Lotus Outreach adopts and adheres to nonprofit financial management best practices to optimize our present and protect our future performance. We want our donors, partners, and community to rest assured in the transparent presentation of our funds management. Don’t hesitate to contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We operate in accordance with an annual budget approved by the board prior to the beginning of each fiscal year
- We maintain financial reports on a timely basis, which accurately reflect the financial activity of Lotus Outreach, including comparison of actual to budgeted revenue and expenses
- We subject financial accounting principles and reports to annual audits by an independent accounting firm. Our audited financial statements are available on our website.
- Quarterly financial statements are provided to the board of directors. The statements explain any signifiant variation between actual and budgeted revenues and expenses.
- Lotus Outreach has written financial policies.
- Lotus Outreach may budget for a deficit from time to time but we do not incur persistent or increasing operating deficits
- Lotus Outreach provides Annual Reports in an effort to present the extend of Lotus Outreach impact and activities each year in addition to demonstrating our financial management principles and responsible distribution of funds and funds management.