Information we collect:
Lotus Outreach collects and uses personal information from donors that includes: amount donated, address, telephone number, donor comments and e-mail address. Tax laws require Lotus Outreach to keep contact information and contribution levels of donors on file.
How we use that information:
Lotus Outreach will never publish, sell, trade, rent or share the names, e-mail or mail addresses, or telephone numbers of our donors. Lotus Outreach will use contact information (e-mail, telephone number and address) of donors for these purposes only:
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Thank donors for their donation
- Inform donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities of Lotus Outreach
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and state agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
- Contact donors about changes to this policy
All access to donor financial information is strictly limited to the professional staff that processes those data. No such data are given to any person, organization or group who does not need to access those data. Online donation transactions are encrypted while in transit and are not stored by Lotus Outreach. Payment information is processed directly through Authorize.net.